The MphRx Mobile Connect North Shore Long Island Jewish (NSLIJ) software program allows Physicians and Patients to access and view lab reports and images on the iOS devices. The software is powered by MphRx Mobile Connect.
MphRx Mobile Connect provides wireless and mobile access to lab reports and images using MphRx Secure Private Cloud connected to NSLIJ lab systems. MphRx Mobile Connect downloads data using encrypted transfer over the wireless and mobile networks.
- intuitive interface and controls
- secure, encrypted data transfer to the device
- access to images and reports on the device
- supports zoom, scroll and cine loop on the images
- help feature to send messages/escalations to various customer helpdesks
- support for unified search
- auto-logout feature by default enabled
- graphical representation of reports
- print/share/fax support for reports
- push notifications for critical and panic alerts
This application should not be used for diagnostic purposes. It is not intended to replace workstations and should be used only when there is no access to the workstation.
MphRx Cloud is a secure, Internet or Intranet based medical imaging solution that provides viewing and sharing capabilities for medical images, videos and reports.
Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
NSLIJ Labs is a free software application from the Health & Nutrition subcategory, part of the Home & Hobby category.
The app is currently available in English and it was last updated on 2013-02-20. The program can be installed on iOS.
NSLIJ Labs (version 5.606) has a file size of 14.68 MB and is available for download from our website.
Just click the green Download button above to start. Until now the program was downloaded 0 times.
We already checked that the download link to be safe, however for your own protection we recommend that you scan the downloaded software with your antivirus.